Monday, February 16, 2009

David - Brooklyn, NYC

It was evident that this was going to be an exciting photo shoot! David is a singing machine, full of laughter and joy. He is on my top list of most jubilant people I've ever met. From viewing some of the pictures you might think he is all about business, but this well-rounded young man is actually an International Evangelist. After working with David, I can only expect a very promising future for him, and I look forward to hearing great things!

David, it has been a privilege to work with you from day one. Thanks for being yourself, that's exactly what makes you succeed at what you do. I hope these images help you celebrate this moment in time.














5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the 3rd one where you caught him in mid laugh.

Danny Torres said...

Awesome Joe!!! I was waiting for you to post the pictures up! They Look awesome bro! I just saw David and he said he had an awesome time with you guys in Florida! Awesome work bro!

Danny Torres said...

Hey Joe! I was waiting for you to post up some images from this shoot!!!! (This is Danny, the one that was with you guys)> Oh man! These images are awesom!!! I was just with David, he said he had an awesome time with you guys in Florida! Great work! GBU!

Joe Negron said...

Thanks Taryn! Isn't that a contagious smile?

Joe Negron said...

Thank you Danny! It was so much having you hang out with us. Thanks for the behind the scenes images as well...loved them!