Friday, February 27, 2009

Ucal - Brooklyn, NYC

I was looking forward to meet Ucal, but I had the feeling he wasn't ready to meet me. You see, his fiancé had persuade him into getting his pictures taken. He kept claiming he wasn't the photogenic type, and somehow I had to make it work. Two seconds after we met he stated, "I'm only doing this for my girl". Obviously, he wasn't looking forward to the photo shoot, so I knew I had some convincing of my own to do. As I tried getting to know a little more about him, I immediately found out he was proud to live in Brooklyn! He became my tour guide, as he filled me in on the history around us. Walking through Brooklyn Heights, I noticed his passion for structures. Ucal is an architect student, and had chosen buildings and bridges for his backdrops. At the end of the day, although he refused to smile for his pictures, I knew he had a good time, and so did I.









No comments: