Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Raquel - Central Park, NYC

As I stepped out of the subway into Columbus Circle, I immediately located the nearest Starbucks on my iPhone. It was a freezing 29 degrees that morning, which to a Floridian is like being in Alaska. While I was crossing the street, I received a text from Raquel, who was also on her way to Starbucks to indulge herself in a latte. This was my first time meeting Raquel, and she was as easygoing as I expected. After breakfast we headed to Central Park and started the photo shoot! This well educated New Yorker had plenty to say, so we basically talked away through the park until we almost froze.

Thank you Raquel for such a great time! I hope you enjoy the memory of these images and the hard work you put into them. It was a true honor to get to finally meet you.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's a beautiful lady. i really love how these turned out. i love that 2nd to last image.

Joe Negron said...

Thanks for your comments Taryn!