Thursday, April 8, 2010

Jari, Jovi, & Jenny (Mom) - Naples, FL

I was 16 yrs. old when I first met Jenny. During that time, I was my high school's Yearbook Photographer. I had a strong desire to learn more about photography, so I started working at a local portrait studio. Jenny was one of the photographers that worked there. We had lots of fun at the work place! Although most of the time Jenny wanted to maintain order, somehow the teenager in me didn't get it, and we ended up clashing a few times. Years later we still had our differences, but we became friends nonetheless. When Jenny gave birth to her son Jovi, I was called to be the photographer with a request of black & white images. Now that Jari (Jenny's daughter) had turned 16 yrs. old, and had developed as well an interest in photography, she requested that I would be her photographer. When I asked Jari, "Why didn't you want your mom taking your pics?", she answered, "I don't like her photography". So that's how I became the man for the job. LOL...sorry Jenny!















No comments: