Saturday, June 9, 2007

Congratulations to I.T.A.I.C. Class of 2007!


For two years I was a teacher of this wonderful theology school from where I had graduated 2nd place honors in 2004. I am honored to have been part of this graduating class of 2007, not as a graduate, but as a teacher. This was the 1st class that I had ever taught. I was delighted yet humbled to had been chosen to teach amongst Pastors and Reverends, but that didn't compare to the joy I felt today when I heard the salutatorian say to me "thanks for being my teacher".

1 comment:

JULISSA FELICIANO said...

HOLA DIOS T BENDIGA!!!!!!

ERES EL HIJO DE LOS PASTORES JOSE Y CARMEN NEGRON???

DALE MIS SALUDOS DE SER ASI: JULISSA FELICIANO, YAUCANA RADICADA EN WEST PALM BEACH FL.

DIOS LES AÑADA VIDA A SUS AÑOS EN EL NOMBRE PODEROSO DE JESUSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!