Tuesday, May 1, 2007

José & Séfary



Some people are ment to cross your path, to make a difference in your life, inspire, motivate, and even open windows of oportunities for you. Such was the case when I meet these two love birds. They have been on their honey moon for almost two years, and I had the priviledge of being their wedding photographer. So they flew me back to NYC, this time to shoot the cover for their 1st gospel CD tittled "Te Necesito", wish translates "I Need You". What a challenge I had, going from 80 dregree weather to a freezing 10 degrees! Al though I've leaved in NYC, it was a drastic change, but there was plenty of work to do, and the weather was not going to stop me. We shot at 7 different locations from Long Island, to Brooklyn, to Queens, and even Manhattan. We dinned at some beautiful restaurants in the City, and went shopping everywhere from Soho to 5th Avenue. I even got to tour them around the city, they were very surprised as I took them to the hot spots. In all I had one of the best times ever. This couple stands for the true meaning of love, and if they stop kissing you'll find out how inspirational their conversations could be.

No comments: